Easics offers design services for FPGA-based embedded systems. Being an independent design services company, Easics can provide you with unbiased technology and system architecture advice that perfectly matches your project requirements.
FPGA design services include:
- FPGA hardware design: VHDL, SystemC, (System)Verilog / UVM, MyHDL
- DSP, algorithm & model design: Matlab, SystemC, C++, C, Python, Ruby, …
- embedded software design: C
- prototype measurements
- long term support
Easics works with FPGA devices of all vendors (Altera, Xilinx, Microsemi, …), including the use of the IP provided by those vendors. Easics has experience with embedded software design for ARM, Microblaze and Nios, and using embedded Linux.
Easics has developed a robust and reuse-friendly design methodology to build reliable embedded systems. It uses a coding style that leverages the benefits of a synthesis-based implementation flow to code at the highest possible abstraction level, thus protecting your investment in a readable and maintainable code database. Moreover, this methodology enables the roll-out of a product roadmap, using scalable IP. This methodology is proven in a number of FPGA designs, including for TOMRA Sorting.
FPGA Design tasks
Depending on your requirements Easics’ system architects and design engineers can help you with the following project tasks:
- Feasibility study.
- Functional requirements assessment.
- System architecture definition.
- Hardware-software trade-offs.
- Third-party IP selection and integration.
- Module level hardware design and verification.
- Embedded software design.
- Synthesis from RTL level to netlist.
- Top level simulation at RTL and netlist.
- Hardware-software co-verification.
- Place & Route.
- Static timing analysis.
- Power consumption analysis.
- Measurements of prototype PCBs (with FPGA) in the lab.
Easics IP blocks for FPGA designs
Easics has developed an FPGA - IP library. It includes:
- Hardware TCP/IP core.
- DDRx memory controllers.
These IP blocks can be licensed for use in your design project.